10 Feb 2024, 17:09
Let's Chat!
10 Feb 2024, 17:14
Let's Chat!
Oooooh, cool picture! Not exactly goth, but still spooky! Nice to meet you! I’m Bailey!
Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
10 Feb 2024, 17:15
Let's Chat!
10 Feb 2024, 17:22
Let's Chat!
Greetings all.
"I stand astonished at my own moderation." Sta - 8 | Eva - 4 | Str - 3 | Wis - 10 | Arc - 10 | Acc - 8 |
10 Feb 2024, 17:22
Let's Chat!
10 Feb 2024, 17:23
Let's Chat!
Hi Bailey !Bailey Ledges wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 17:14 Oooooh, cool picture! Not exactly goth, but still spooky! Nice to meet you! I’m Bailey!
10 Feb 2024, 17:25
Let's Chat!
thanks for signing the petition!!!Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 17:15 Nice pfp Rowan! Hi Bailey, I've never met you before either!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
10 Feb 2024, 17:25
Let's Chat!
Yes of course! I want to see some snoggingLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 17:25thanks for signing the petition!!!Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 17:15 Nice pfp Rowan! Hi Bailey, I've never met you before either!