Back 4204 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Rowan Bellegno wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 17:07 Hiiiiiiiiii little french !
Hi Rowan! Nice new profile picture!
OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks ! I love it, it looks daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark...

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Oooooh, cool picture! Not exactly goth, but still spooky! Nice to meet you! I’m Bailey!

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
Nice pfp Rowan! Hi Bailey, I've never met you before either!

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Greetings all.

--------------
THEODORE VENDEBERG | Second Year
---------------
"I stand astonished at my own moderation."
Sta - 8 | Eva - 4 | Str - 3 | Wis - 10 | Arc - 10 | Acc - 8
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiiii

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Ledges wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 17:14 Oooooh, cool picture! Not exactly goth, but still spooky! Nice to meet you! I’m Bailey!
Hi Bailey !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello everyone!
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 17:15 Nice pfp Rowan! Hi Bailey, I've never met you before either!
thanks for signing the petition!!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 17:25
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 17:15 Nice pfp Rowan! Hi Bailey, I've never met you before either!
thanks for signing the petition!!!
Yes of course! I want to see some snogging ;)

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
Back 4204 / 18141