Back 4203 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

If you insist!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Okay! Let’s see…….
Also, who’s excited for the Super Bowl tmrw?

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
hiii i am!

Topaz ~It took you two weeks To go off and date her ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor!~ Shop!
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooh, don’t think I’ve seen u around here! What team?

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
cheifs! yea same i havent seen u around either!

Topaz ~It took you two weeks To go off and date her ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor!~ Shop!
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Ledges wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 16:05 Okay! Let’s see…….
Also, who’s excited for the Super Bowl tmrw?
ME!!!!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
*tacklednugs Lily*

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
*hugs Colin back tightly*

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Bonjour little nerds

MISC LINKS
glass code | tools
ITS STILL RAINING. WHY IS IT STILL RAINING?
sta • 13 | eva • 8 | str • 1 | wis • 15 |arc • 7 | acc • 9
MAIN STORY
draven | jokia
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiiiiiiiiii little french !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
Back 4203 / 18141