Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

omg boba is delicious. it has these little tapioca chews in it, but there's also fruit flavoured popping ones

Cereal is soup and you cannot convince me otherwise
My Shop

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
[quote]You can also just get it without the pearls or jellys

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Boba....

And I'm a monster on the hill

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
maybe i'll try it...

❀ Ency ❀ If you want to see a rainbow, you have to go through the rain ❀
Sta: 4| Eva: 5 | Str: 3 | Wis: 6 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 5 | Werewolf

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I WIN

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
NOOOOOOPE

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Yeaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaeaeaeaeaeh

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Well I win.

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature