Back 4167 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Does anybody want to RP with me? (I need to develop more friendships)
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Me! Wait, don't we have a thread already in the common room?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
*huggles @Inara Yang*

Hi friend!
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 16:05
Me! Wait, don't we have a thread already in the common room?
:OOOOOO YEAH! I forgot... whoops. I'll respond to it.. I guess?


Hi Katherine!
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I could tell you had forgotten it. Yes, pls, even tho winter break is over, we can still do the rp, unless you want to make a new one?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 16:06
I could tell you had forgotten it. Yes, pls, even tho winter break is over, we can still do the rp, unless you want to make a new one?
No it's ok, we can still do it! Sorry for forgetting it ^^
OOC Let's Chat!
Happy CNY guys!

If you know what’s best for you, call me Kit.
OOC Let's Chat!
Inara Yang wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 16:05
Tracey Bailey wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 16:05
Me! Wait, don't we have a thread already in the common room?
:OOOOOO YEAH! I forgot... whoops. I'll respond to it.. I guess?


Hi Katherine!
*winks* Technically Kaitlyn here. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 16:08
Inara Yang wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 16:05
Tracey Bailey wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 16:05
Me! Wait, don't we have a thread already in the common room?
:OOOOOO YEAH! I forgot... whoops. I'll respond to it.. I guess?


Hi Katherine!
*winks* Technically Kaitlyn here. :)
SHOOT. Ugh I keep forgetting. I meant Kaitlyn!
OOC Let's Chat!
Inara Yang wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 16:09
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 16:08
Inara Yang wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 16:05
Tracey Bailey wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 16:05
Me! Wait, don't we have a thread already in the common room?
:OOOOOO YEAH! I forgot... whoops. I'll respond to it.. I guess?


Hi Katherine!
*winks* Technically Kaitlyn here. :)
SHOOT. Ugh I keep forgetting. I meant Kaitlyn!
Lol! That’s perfectly fine! Or you could use the nickname I use on both: Katie. <3

I honestly don’t mind, though. Call me whatever you wish.
Back 4167 / 18141