9 Feb 2024, 16:05
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 16:05:OOOOOO YEAH! I forgot... whoops. I'll respond to it.. I guess?Me! Wait, don't we have a thread already in the common room?
Hi Katherine!
9 Feb 2024, 16:06
Let's Chat!
[quote]I could tell you had forgotten it. Yes, pls, even tho winter break is over, we can still do the rp, unless you want to make a new one?
9 Feb 2024, 16:07
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 16:06No it's ok, we can still do it! Sorry for forgetting itI could tell you had forgotten it. Yes, pls, even tho winter break is over, we can still do the rp, unless you want to make a new one?
9 Feb 2024, 16:08
Let's Chat!
Inara Yang wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 16:05*winks* Technically Kaitlyn here.Tracey Bailey wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 16:05:OOOOOO YEAH! I forgot... whoops. I'll respond to it.. I guess?Me! Wait, don't we have a thread already in the common room?
Hi Katherine!
9 Feb 2024, 16:09
Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 16:08SHOOT. Ugh I keep forgetting. I meant Kaitlyn!Inara Yang wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 16:05*winks* Technically Kaitlyn here.Tracey Bailey wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 16:05:OOOOOO YEAH! I forgot... whoops. I'll respond to it.. I guess?Me! Wait, don't we have a thread already in the common room?
Hi Katherine!![]()
9 Feb 2024, 16:14
Let's Chat!
Inara Yang wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 16:09Lol! That’s perfectly fine! Or you could use the nickname I use on both: Katie.Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 16:08SHOOT. Ugh I keep forgetting. I meant Kaitlyn!Inara Yang wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 16:05*winks* Technically Kaitlyn here.Tracey Bailey wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 16:05:OOOOOO YEAH! I forgot... whoops. I'll respond to it.. I guess?Me! Wait, don't we have a thread already in the common room?
Hi Katherine!![]()
I honestly don’t mind, though. Call me whatever you wish.