Back 4130 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

🤣

I think Slytherin chat is pretty cool tbh, but I haven’t been in any other chat! It gets chaotic sometimes.

i don’t think i’ve ever seen us talk about winning the house cup haha.

good look lions you’re like joint last XD

(Lucian) If an egg is broken by an outside force, life ends. If broken by an inside force, life begins. (Alaric)
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Sorry guys, but for the last four months, I think, Ravenclaw has been winning!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Slytherin is pretty close behind y'all while me and my fellow hufflepuffs be in last
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Gryffindor and Hufflepuff are tied

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Lucian Mornstern wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 19:11 🤣

I think Slytherin chat is pretty cool tbh, but I haven’t been in any other chat! It gets chaotic sometimes.

i don’t think i’ve ever seen us talk about winning the house cup haha.

good look lions you’re like joint last XD
There's the person that makes me smile!

It's good to stir up a little trouble in the family!
OOC Let's Chat!
aldk;fhasoufnpvounap oufnepaiuwor apuefh oi hfepouah pOINf


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Huh?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Nah really- like i said im like the only one doing everything for points
OOC Let's Chat!
Wren Mornstern wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 19:15
Lucian Mornstern wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 19:11 🤣

I think Slytherin chat is pretty cool tbh, but I haven’t been in any other chat! It gets chaotic sometimes.

i don’t think i’ve ever seen us talk about winning the house cup haha.

good look lions you’re like joint last XD
There's the person that makes me smile!
Smh

@Tracey Bailey I think all the houses gave up for a while hahah.

(Lucian) If an egg is broken by an outside force, life ends. If broken by an inside force, life begins. (Alaric)
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Nah, other Hufflepuff's gotta be doing stuff too!

@Lucian Mornstern Ah, I guess that's true, but I've only been on here for like 2 months

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 4130 / 18141