8 Feb 2024, 19:11
Let's Chat!
I think Slytherin chat is pretty cool tbh, but I haven’t been in any other chat! It gets chaotic sometimes.
i don’t think i’ve ever seen us talk about winning the house cup haha.
good look lions you’re like joint last XD
8 Feb 2024, 19:12
Let's Chat!
[quote]Sorry guys, but for the last four months, I think, Ravenclaw has been winning!
8 Feb 2024, 19:14
Let's Chat!
Slytherin is pretty close behind y'all while me and my fellow hufflepuffs be in last
8 Feb 2024, 19:15
Let's Chat!
There's the person that makes me smile!Lucian Mornstern wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 19:11![]()
I think Slytherin chat is pretty cool tbh, but I haven’t been in any other chat! It gets chaotic sometimes.
i don’t think i’ve ever seen us talk about winning the house cup haha.
good look lions you’re like joint last XD
It's good to stir up a little trouble in the family!
8 Feb 2024, 19:15
Let's Chat!
aldk;fhasoufnpvounap oufnepaiuwor apuefh oi hfepouah pOINf
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
8 Feb 2024, 19:15
Let's Chat!
Nah really- like i said im like the only one doing everything for points
8 Feb 2024, 19:16
Let's Chat!
SmhWren Mornstern wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 19:15There's the person that makes me smile!Lucian Mornstern wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 19:11![]()
I think Slytherin chat is pretty cool tbh, but I haven’t been in any other chat! It gets chaotic sometimes.
i don’t think i’ve ever seen us talk about winning the house cup haha.
good look lions you’re like joint last XD
@Tracey Bailey I think all the houses gave up for a while hahah.
8 Feb 2024, 19:18
Let's Chat!
[quote]Nah, other Hufflepuff's gotta be doing stuff too!
@Lucian Mornstern Ah, I guess that's true, but I've only been on here for like 2 months
@Lucian Mornstern Ah, I guess that's true, but I've only been on here for like 2 months