Half Blood camp and Jupiter camp club

Hey all!!!! XD

Half Blood camp and Jupiter camp club
Alexander Mason wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 02:34 Hey all!!!! XD
Hi Alexander! @Kaitlyn Connor Alexander plays what we were just talking about too!

Half Blood camp and Jupiter camp club
Inara Yang wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 02:39
Alexander Mason wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 02:34 Hey all!!!! XD
Hi Alexander! @Kaitlyn Connor Alexander plays what we were just talking about too!
Awesome! Good to know! :)

Half Blood camp and Jupiter camp club
haha yep!! just send me an owl if you want to know who I am there XD <3

Half Blood camp and Jupiter camp club
Everyone who hasn't already joined, join the game at the top of this club that is linked!! Gryffindor and Slytherin need some more players!!

@Rowan Bellegno Where did you get all the pictures for the Cabins/Bungalows? They are super cool!

Half Blood camp and Jupiter camp club
I do it inara, it's self maded like my avatars !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right

Half Blood camp and Jupiter camp club
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 12:22 I do it inara, it's self maded like my avatars !
That's so cool!

Half Blood camp and Jupiter camp club
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 12:22 I do it inara, it's self maded like my avatars !
Awesome! Great job on them. <3

Half Blood camp and Jupiter camp club
@Rowan Bellegno I owled you the form a while ago....

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.