8 Feb 2024, 00:14
Let's Chat!
I’m good!!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 00:14Ooo, so many clubs!Rowan Bellegno wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 00:08 Hi fans of PJ and HotO ! I created a club for this and you just need to send me a test by owl to be in ! Hoping that people will like it !
Alright, how about you, Delainie?
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
8 Feb 2024, 00:14
Let's Chat!
8 Feb 2024, 00:15
Let's Chat!
*giggles* awesome!
Ooo, tomorrow I could adopt a bunny …. I just need time to write the rp for it.
Ooo, tomorrow I could adopt a bunny …. I just need time to write the rp for it.
8 Feb 2024, 00:28
Let's Chat!
8 Feb 2024, 00:29
Let's Chat!
8 Feb 2024, 00:30
Let's Chat!
I'm good. But I keep forgetting to get my daily income of sickles. I really want a ferret!
8 Feb 2024, 00:30
Let's Chat!
Ooh yesssssKaitlyn Connor wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 00:15 *giggles* awesome!
Ooo, tomorrow I could adopt a bunny …. I just need time to write the rp for it.
Bunnies 4lifeeeeeeee
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
8 Feb 2024, 00:32
Let's Chat!
Hi everyone! 
I’m also super forgetful with the daily income. I didn’t realize it for the first three days, after joining. I want to move the time up for myself, but I keep failing to get it in time.
I’m also super forgetful with the daily income. I didn’t realize it for the first three days, after joining. I want to move the time up for myself, but I keep failing to get it in time.
8 Feb 2024, 00:59
Let's Chat!
I want to get chocolate frogs and bertie botts bean but I don't have enough money to get the permission slip
8 Feb 2024, 01:00
Let's Chat!
Yeah, it does take a while to accumulate. I’m sorry!Amanda Johnson wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 00:59 I want to get chocolate frogs and bertie botts bean but I don't have enough money to get the permission slip
The current bean is in the
Reducio
, you don’t need the slip for that
headmaster’s office
Last edited by Kaitlyn Connor on 8 Feb 2024, 01:24, edited 2 times in total.