Back 4108 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 7 Feb 2024, 16:58
Alexander Mason wrote: 7 Feb 2024, 16:54
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 7 Feb 2024, 16:51
Brian Phillips wrote: 7 Feb 2024, 16:47 Ah sounds interesting-
Yes. This one requires a higher word count than the other errand right now.

Alexander Mason wrote: 7 Feb 2024, 16:48 Hey everyone!! Hope you all are having a good day :]
I am, how about you?
Glad to hear that!

Im also doing good! Doing a bit of writing for my english class.
ooo, enjoy!
I will/am!! XD Im using Quinn as one of the characters lmao
OOC Let's Chat!
Jax Harts wrote: 7 Feb 2024, 16:59 hey guys sorry for my inactivity
everytime i come on here i get jumpscared because i forget that my faceclaim is nagito-
Hi! I don't think we've met. Hi, I'm Kaitlyn. :)

Alexander Mason wrote: 7 Feb 2024, 17:00
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 7 Feb 2024, 16:58
Alexander Mason wrote: 7 Feb 2024, 16:54
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 7 Feb 2024, 16:51
Brian Phillips wrote: 7 Feb 2024, 16:47 Ah sounds interesting-
Yes. This one requires a higher word count than the other errand right now.

Alexander Mason wrote: 7 Feb 2024, 16:48 Hey everyone!! Hope you all are having a good day :]
I am, how about you?
Glad to hear that!

Im also doing good! Doing a bit of writing for my english class.
ooo, enjoy!
I will/am!! XD Im using Quinn as one of the characters lmao
oooo, nice!
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 7 Feb 2024, 17:01
Jax Harts wrote: 7 Feb 2024, 16:59 hey guys sorry for my inactivity
everytime i come on here i get jumpscared because i forget that my faceclaim is nagito-
Hi! I don't think we've met. Hi, I'm Kaitlyn. :)
Nice to meet you! I'm Jax :D
OOC Let's Chat!
I want to post but feel like procrastinating... gah.

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Heyo!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning

And I'm a monster on the hill
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey!

I have to go to work soon. :(
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]How's it goin?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Alright. Just tired. How about you?
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm good. I might work on some replies

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 4108 / 18141