7 Feb 2024, 16:47
Let's Chat!
One of the newest Errand events. The cupcake decorating one for Valentine’s Day.
7 Feb 2024, 16:51
Let's Chat!
Yes. This one requires a higher word count than the other errand right now.
I am, how about you?
7 Feb 2024, 16:54
Let's Chat!
Glad to hear that!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 7 Feb 2024, 16:51Yes. This one requires a higher word count than the other errand right now.
I am, how about you?
Im also doing good! Doing a bit of writing for my english class.
7 Feb 2024, 16:58
Let's Chat!
ooo, enjoy!Alexander Mason wrote: 7 Feb 2024, 16:54Glad to hear that!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 7 Feb 2024, 16:51Yes. This one requires a higher word count than the other errand right now.
I am, how about you?
Im also doing good! Doing a bit of writing for my english class.
7 Feb 2024, 16:59
Let's Chat!
hey guys sorry for my inactivity
everytime i come on here i get jumpscared because i forget that my faceclaim is nagito-
everytime i come on here i get jumpscared because i forget that my faceclaim is nagito-