6 Feb 2024, 00:21
Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 6 Feb 2024, 00:10I like to think them as pocket cakes!Tracey Bailey wrote: 6 Feb 2024, 00:05Yup! Kaitlyn may be playing with her hair, again.Yep! We could also interact as well!
Delicious!
I always love the feeling of biting off the cream and edible pearls..
...^It's just sprinkles but round..
"๐ผ๐จ ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ข๐ค๐ค๐ฃ ๐จ๐๐๐ฃ๐๐จ ๐๐ง๐๐๐๐ฉ๐ก๐ฎ, ๐ฌ๐๐ฎ, ๐๐๐๐ง ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ช๐ฃ๐ ๐ฃ๐ค๐ฌ๐ฃ๐จ?.."||-๐ธ๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐ธ๐๐๐๐ฏโยฐ
6 Feb 2024, 00:22
Let's Chat!
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 6 Feb 2024, 00:21Yas! So delicious and sweet! Yum.Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 6 Feb 2024, 00:10I like to think them as pocket cakes!Tracey Bailey wrote: 6 Feb 2024, 00:05Yup! Kaitlyn may be playing with her hair, again.Yep! We could also interact as well!
Delicious!
I always love the feeling of biting off the cream and edible pearls..
...^It's just sprinkles but round..
6 Feb 2024, 00:29
Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 6 Feb 2024, 00:10Tracey Bailey wrote: 6 Feb 2024, 00:05Yup! Kaitlyn may be playing with her hair, again.Yep! We could also interact as well!
Hehe, all good!
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
6 Feb 2024, 00:31
Let's Chat!
6 Feb 2024, 00:36
Let's Chat!
Kind of funny that I shall identity myself here for being a total sucker for desserts since it's just her character despite me preferring savory more in real life.
Last edited by Annette Hazelriggs on 6 Feb 2024, 00:38, edited 2 times in total.
"๐ผ๐จ ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ข๐ค๐ค๐ฃ ๐จ๐๐๐ฃ๐๐จ ๐๐ง๐๐๐๐ฉ๐ก๐ฎ, ๐ฌ๐๐ฎ, ๐๐๐๐ง ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ช๐ฃ๐ ๐ฃ๐ค๐ฌ๐ฃ๐จ?.."||-๐ธ๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐ธ๐๐๐๐ฏโยฐ
6 Feb 2024, 00:37
Let's Chat!
[quote]I need to find two more people for Tracey to send a cupcake to!
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
6 Feb 2024, 00:37
Let's Chat!
Well thatโs good at least!! Up to anything new recently?
Moods and More!
โYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkโ
6 Feb 2024, 00:52
Let's Chat!
This might sound odd, but- I want my shop to be coded but can't code, does anybody have a code they'd be willing to share or make? I could pay!
6 Feb 2024, 00:53
Let's Chat!
Yea I could!! Iโll owl u?
Moods and More!
โYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkโ