Back 4076 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 5 Feb 2024, 23:09 Is ot a bad thing that i really needed to get on here, so i took my moms old phone and she doesn't even know?

Oh ueah and I AM BACK!!
*runs to Lily, takes her up in a huge hug and spins her around!*

LILLLYYYYY!!!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 5 Feb 2024, 23:10 ooo, a petition. I should go sign it. :) <3
Yesss u should!!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 5 Feb 2024, 23:14
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 5 Feb 2024, 23:09 Is ot a bad thing that i really needed to get on here, so i took my moms old phone and she doesn't even know?

Oh ueah and I AM BACK!!
*runs to Lily, takes her up in a huge hug and spins her around!*

LILLLYYYYY!!!
COLLLINNNNNN!-!!!! *hugs back*

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 5 Feb 2024, 23:16
Colin McCoire wrote: 5 Feb 2024, 23:14
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 5 Feb 2024, 23:09 Is ot a bad thing that i really needed to get on here, so i took my moms old phone and she doesn't even know?

Oh ueah and I AM BACK!!
*runs to Lily, takes her up in a huge hug and spins her around!*

LILLLYYYYY!!!
COLLLINNNNNN!-!!!! *hugs back*
I know it's been a while. We need to do some brother sister stuff!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Eeeeeeeekk!! I am so happy. Got my pet kitty! :)

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
when can I get beans and chocolate frogs?
OOC Let's Chat!
what's this thing about a petition?

@Amanda Johnson i believe in order to get chocolate frogs you must have the fake permission slip... and beans appear in the top of certain threads (not too sure which ones). CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG PLEASE!

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Congrats Colin! Your now our new Astronomy professor!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Lol! I love the teenage hilarity that will happen in the newest event. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]There's two events?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 4076 / 18141