5 Feb 2024, 23:14
Let's Chat!
*runs to Lily, takes her up in a huge hug and spins her around!*Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 5 Feb 2024, 23:09 Is ot a bad thing that i really needed to get on here, so i took my moms old phone and she doesn't even know?
Oh ueah and I AM BACK!!
LILLLYYYYY!!!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
5 Feb 2024, 23:15
Let's Chat!
Yesss u should!!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
5 Feb 2024, 23:16
Let's Chat!
COLLLINNNNNN!-!!!! *hugs back*Colin McCoire wrote: 5 Feb 2024, 23:14*runs to Lily, takes her up in a huge hug and spins her around!*Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 5 Feb 2024, 23:09 Is ot a bad thing that i really needed to get on here, so i took my moms old phone and she doesn't even know?
Oh ueah and I AM BACK!!
LILLLYYYYY!!!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
5 Feb 2024, 23:17
Let's Chat!
I know it's been a while. We need to do some brother sister stuff!Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 5 Feb 2024, 23:16COLLLINNNNNN!-!!!! *hugs back*Colin McCoire wrote: 5 Feb 2024, 23:14*runs to Lily, takes her up in a huge hug and spins her around!*Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 5 Feb 2024, 23:09 Is ot a bad thing that i really needed to get on here, so i took my moms old phone and she doesn't even know?
Oh ueah and I AM BACK!!
LILLLYYYYY!!!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
5 Feb 2024, 23:25
Let's Chat!
Eeeeeeeekk!! I am so happy. Got my pet kitty!
Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
5 Feb 2024, 23:34
Let's Chat!
what's this thing about a petition?
@Amanda Johnson i believe in order to get chocolate frogs you must have the fake permission slip... and beans appear in the top of certain threads (not too sure which ones). CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG PLEASE!
5 Feb 2024, 23:39
Let's Chat!
Lol! I love the teenage hilarity that will happen in the newest event.