Back 4074 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Congrats Colin!!! <3 <3
OOC Let's Chat!
-Throws confetti-

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 5 Feb 2024, 21:59
Lilliana Havenmore wrote: 5 Feb 2024, 21:58
Bailey Glade wrote: 5 Feb 2024, 21:58
Lilliana Havenmore wrote: 5 Feb 2024, 21:56
Ava Winchect wrote: 5 Feb 2024, 03:11 I have been clowning all day, believing that we would get Rep TV, and now we hear about a new album? I am shocked. And maybe a little disappointed?
I was too, shared my theories about her announcing Rep TV to anyone who listened, until I heard about the new album :sweatingbullets:
lils!!!
Bails!! It’s been awhile
it has, how are you?
I’m good, IRLs been getting busier! How bout you?

And did I hear about BaiKim snogging? We only need 4 more!!!

@Colin McCoire congratulations!! Let the chaos commence :evil:

sta. 7 • eva. 6 • str. 3
wis. 9 • arc. 6 • acc. 9

❝ i would rather be cruel than weak ❞
part veela
[ency][shop][inpc]
OOC Let's Chat!
*pokes head in chat*

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
100. Post

Every bird must learn to fall before it can fly
iNPC: Claire White
Pc: Victoria Lena Jones
OOC Let's Chat!
Congrats Victoria!!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
woohoo, congrats victoria! 🥳

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Heyo Paige!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige <3

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
hey! <3

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
Back 4074 / 18141