Back 4073 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Ava Winchect wrote: 5 Feb 2024, 03:11 I have been clowning all day, believing that we would get Rep TV, and now we hear about a new album? I am shocked. And maybe a little disappointed?
I was too, shared my theories about her announcing Rep TV to anyone who listened, until I heard about the new album :sweatingbullets:

sta. 7 • eva. 6 • str. 3
wis. 9 • arc. 6 • acc. 9

❝ i would rather be cruel than weak ❞
part veela
[ency][shop][inpc]
OOC Let's Chat!
Lilliana Havenmore wrote: 5 Feb 2024, 21:56
Ava Winchect wrote: 5 Feb 2024, 03:11 I have been clowning all day, believing that we would get Rep TV, and now we hear about a new album? I am shocked. And maybe a little disappointed?
I was too, shared my theories about her announcing Rep TV to anyone who listened, until I heard about the new album :sweatingbullets:
lils!!!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 5 Feb 2024, 21:58
Lilliana Havenmore wrote: 5 Feb 2024, 21:56
Ava Winchect wrote: 5 Feb 2024, 03:11 I have been clowning all day, believing that we would get Rep TV, and now we hear about a new album? I am shocked. And maybe a little disappointed?
I was too, shared my theories about her announcing Rep TV to anyone who listened, until I heard about the new album :sweatingbullets:
lils!!!
Bails!! It’s been awhile

sta. 7 • eva. 6 • str. 3
wis. 9 • arc. 6 • acc. 9

❝ i would rather be cruel than weak ❞
part veela
[ency][shop][inpc]
OOC Let's Chat!
Lilliana Havenmore wrote: 5 Feb 2024, 21:58
Bailey Glade wrote: 5 Feb 2024, 21:58
Lilliana Havenmore wrote: 5 Feb 2024, 21:56
Ava Winchect wrote: 5 Feb 2024, 03:11 I have been clowning all day, believing that we would get Rep TV, and now we hear about a new album? I am shocked. And maybe a little disappointed?
I was too, shared my theories about her announcing Rep TV to anyone who listened, until I heard about the new album :sweatingbullets:
lils!!!
Bails!! It’s been awhile
it has, how are you?

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
-pokes-

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Kim Sato wrote: 5 Feb 2024, 22:00-pokes-
-poke-

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
OOC Let's Chat!
@colin mccoire congratulations darling on the professor position!!! i can't think of someone more deserving of this honor, and i cannot wait to see what you do in this position!!!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Heyo all! Congrats Colinnnn

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
-Dances-

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
OOC Let's Chat!
-cheers for @Colin McCoire -

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
Back 4073 / 18141