Back 4058 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Me, i prefere ski !

Did someone wanna go with me at the errand ?

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
I’ve skied for quite a while now, it’s rly fun!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
I knowwwwwwwwww

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
How long have u been skiing for??

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Hum... 5 years old for the first time and, one month for the most recent.

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Hii hiii!!

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi there !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
How is everyone?!

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm alright, how about you?
Back 4058 / 18141