Moods and More! open! cheap!

Emiline Hunter wrote: 3 Feb 2024, 20:05 Outfitboard
Name: Emiline Hunter
Year: first
House:Hufflepuff
What you are buying: outfitboard
Photos: (type Sagittarius clothes into search)
Fc: outgoing and super friendly
Color scheme: blues and reds
Aesthetic:space
Text: (optional) ITS ME! I'm here!
Confirmed! We’ll get your order to you shortly!! Thanks for ordering with Moods and More:)

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”

Moods and More! open! cheap!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 3 Feb 2024, 20:05 Outfitboard
Name: Emiline Hunter
Year: first
House:Hufflepuff
What you are buying: outfitboard
Photos: (type Sagittarius clothes into search)
Fc: outgoing and super friendly
Color scheme: blues and reds
Aesthetic:space
Text: (optional) ITS ME! I'm here!
Hello! I have finished your order, feel free to let me know if you would like any changes. I hope you like it!!

Reducio
Image posted by the member

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”

Moods and More! open! cheap!
Playlist
Name: Rowan Bellegno
Year: first
House: Gryffs
Length of playlist: (short , medium long, ) long pls !
Mood:
Any favorite/preferred artists: Red Hot Chili peppers, Queen, Tyler Childers, Dua Lipa, Radiohead, Rolling stones.
Special Requests: nope !
Color Scheme (optional): red wine
Text (optional): There's no life without music
Additional info: nope, thanks !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right

Moods and More! open! cheap!
nvm can i cancel my order?

Topaz ~It took you two weeks To go off and date her ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor!~ Shop!

Moods and More! open! cheap!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 6 Feb 2024, 17:48
Playlist
Name: Rowan Bellegno
Year: first
House: Gryffs
Length of playlist: (short , medium long, ) long pls !
Mood:
Any favorite/preferred artists: Red Hot Chili peppers, Queen, Tyler Childers, Dua Lipa, Radiohead, Rolling stones.
Special Requests: nope !
Color Scheme (optional): red wine
Text (optional): There's no life without music
Additional info: nope, thanks !
Hiiii ! My order is... OK ?

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right

Moods and More! open! cheap!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 23:11
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 6 Feb 2024, 17:48
Playlist
Name: Rowan Bellegno
Year: first
House: Gryffs
Length of playlist: (short , medium long, ) long pls !
Mood:
Any favorite/preferred artists: Red Hot Chili peppers, Queen, Tyler Childers, Dua Lipa, Radiohead, Rolling stones.
Special Requests: nope !
Color Scheme (optional): red wine
Text (optional): There's no life without music
Additional info: nope, thanks !
Hiiii ! My order is... OK ?
Yes sorry, confirmed! Sorry I didn’t answer, cause usually Madi is in charade of playlists so I didn’t want to confirm it for her lol, but yes it’s fine!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”

Moods and More! open! cheap!
@Topaz November if you’d like to yes:)

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”

Moods and More! open! cheap!
K perfect !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right

Moods and More! open! cheap!
Yup! It should be to u shortly;)

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”

Moods and More! open! cheap!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 23:11
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 6 Feb 2024, 17:48
Playlist
Name: Rowan Bellegno
Year: first
House: Gryffs
Length of playlist: (short , medium long, ) long pls !
Mood:
Any favorite/preferred artists: Red Hot Chili peppers, Queen, Tyler Childers, Dua Lipa, Radiohead, Rolling stones.
Special Requests: nope !
Color Scheme (optional): red wine
Text (optional): There's no life without music
Additional info: nope, thanks !
Hiiii ! My order is... OK ?
Sorry! Yea, confirmed

- never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them -