1 Feb 2024, 22:05
Let's Chat!
oof...
|
|
1 Feb 2024, 22:10
Let's Chat!
I must say, I'm quite fitting for my own character herself.
and It's being so dumb
and It's being so dumb
"๐ผ๐จ ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ข๐ค๐ค๐ฃ ๐จ๐๐๐ฃ๐๐จ ๐๐ง๐๐๐๐ฉ๐ก๐ฎ, ๐ฌ๐๐ฎ, ๐๐๐๐ง ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ช๐ฃ๐ ๐ฃ๐ค๐ฌ๐ฃ๐จ?.."||-๐ธ๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐ธ๐๐๐๐ฏโยฐ
1 Feb 2024, 22:12
Let's Chat!
don't worry!
|
|
1 Feb 2024, 22:14
Let's Chat!
Eh, I hope I can-..
School has been on my tails lately, I can't check this website that often anymore without having assignments floating around my head.
School has been on my tails lately, I can't check this website that often anymore without having assignments floating around my head.
"๐ผ๐จ ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ข๐ค๐ค๐ฃ ๐จ๐๐๐ฃ๐๐จ ๐๐ง๐๐๐๐ฉ๐ก๐ฎ, ๐ฌ๐๐ฎ, ๐๐๐๐ง ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ช๐ฃ๐ ๐ฃ๐ค๐ฌ๐ฃ๐จ?.."||-๐ธ๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐ธ๐๐๐๐ฏโยฐ
1 Feb 2024, 22:19
Let's Chat!
[quote]Oof omg, Tiger song is playing!
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
1 Feb 2024, 22:21
Let's Chat!
-pops in and pops out again-
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta โข 10 | eva โข 18 | str โข 2 | wis โข 10 | arc โข 7 | acc โข 20 sta โข 10 | eva โข 16 | str โข 15 | wis โข 7 | arc โข 4 | acc โข 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
1 Feb 2024, 22:23
Let's Chat!
[quote]Where'd Kim go? I swear I saw him
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
1 Feb 2024, 22:23
Let's Chat!
good ty! currently at school![]()
1 Feb 2024, 22:25
Let's Chat!
Arrg. Not school!
|
|
1 Feb 2024, 22:25
Let's Chat!
-hides-
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta โข 10 | eva โข 18 | str โข 2 | wis โข 10 | arc โข 7 | acc โข 20 sta โข 10 | eva โข 16 | str โข 15 | wis โข 7 | arc โข 4 | acc โข 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |