Back 3986 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

heyyy
OOC Let's Chat!
hello! hru? :)

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Heyyy people

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi <3

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
OOC Let's Chat!
Willow! What’s up

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
The sky :meninblack:
Lol I'm getting ready for school right now.
Also procrastinating.

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 05:06 My mate. I'll stand shoulder to shoulder with her if anyone attacks her!

Even if she thinks ye're best Ravenclaw!

@Astra Norrick
Aw, Colin. You're wonderful, you know that? *hug*

Ren, you're awesome. *also hug*

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today
OOC Let's Chat!
Procrastinating is good

ASA! Haven’t seen you here for so long! :wow:

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
I should actually probably do something important now -wanders off-

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hola hello


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
Back 3986 / 18141