Back 3988 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 14:53
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 14:53
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 14:46 How are y'all this morning?
I'm alright, how about you?
Goooood but very sleepy
Oh I feel that all the time. I hope it gets better for you.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 14:54
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 14:53
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 14:53
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 14:46 How are y'all this morning?
I'm alright, how about you?
Goooood but very sleepy
Oh I feel that all the time. I hope it gets better for you.
Thanks! I better go now... and do my things... ugh :byecry:

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 14:54
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 14:54
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 14:53
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 14:53
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 14:46 How are y'all this morning?
I'm alright, how about you?
Goooood but very sleepy
Oh I feel that all the time. I hope it gets better for you.
Thanks! I better go now... and do my things... ugh :byecry:
Good luck! I hope they go well for you. *hugs Genny*
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 14:55
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 14:54
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 14:54
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 14:53
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 14:53

I'm alright, how about you?
Goooood but very sleepy
Oh I feel that all the time. I hope it gets better for you.
Thanks! I better go now... and do my things... ugh :byecry:
Good luck! I hope they go well for you. *hugs Genny*
Awww *hugs back, leaves*

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Bye Genevieveeee

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Hellouw.

I'm back with nothing but homeworks carried over my shoulder.

*Fell and planted my face onto the ground*

"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 11:32
hello! hru? :)
i'm good ty! and you?
OOC Let's Chat!
That sucks-

hey ppl


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
greetings ;w;

"But that's just the trouble with me. I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it."

Vc: Nia from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 | beast master | 12 years old
Back 3988 / 18141