1 Feb 2024, 11:34
Let's Chat!
Hi
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
1 Feb 2024, 11:36
Let's Chat!
The sky
Lol I'm getting ready for school right now.
Also procrastinating.
Lol I'm getting ready for school right now.
Also procrastinating.
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
1 Feb 2024, 11:37
Let's Chat!
Aw, Colin. You're wonderful, you know that? *hug*Colin McCoire wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 05:06 My mate. I'll stand shoulder to shoulder with her if anyone attacks her!
Even if she thinks ye're best Ravenclaw!
@Astra Norrick
Ren, you're awesome. *also hug*
1 Feb 2024, 11:40
Let's Chat!
Procrastinating is good
ASA! Haven’t seen you here for so long!
ASA! Haven’t seen you here for so long!
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
1 Feb 2024, 11:40
Let's Chat!
I should actually probably do something important now -wanders off-
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
1 Feb 2024, 12:37
Let's Chat!
Hola hello
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |