Back 3952 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

And so want i !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 02:41 Like srslyyyy
It’s so fun I rly wanna be an official writer on-site!!!!
Keep at it Del! You will be! <3

And I'll edit the crap out of your writing! :evil:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
How do we became writer ?

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Good luck! It’s only available to the best, most awesome, amazing students of all.

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
;)

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 03:10
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 02:41 Like srslyyyy
It’s so fun I rly wanna be an official writer on-site!!!!
Keep at it Del! You will be! <3

And I'll edit the crap out of your writing! :evil:
Thanks!! I love writing a lot, and being a reporter jus seems so funnnn

Loll I’ll make sure you’d have nothing to edit 😇

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 03:35
Colin McCoire wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 03:10
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 02:41 Like srslyyyy
It’s so fun I rly wanna be an official writer on-site!!!!
Keep at it Del! You will be! <3

And I'll edit the crap out of your writing! :evil:
Thanks!! I love writing a lot, and being a reporter jus seems so funnnn

Loll I’ll make sure you’d have nothing to edit 😇
Good luck!

I'd love to be a writer, too, but I'm too busy atm.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 03:41
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 03:35
Colin McCoire wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 03:10
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 02:41 Like srslyyyy
It’s so fun I rly wanna be an official writer on-site!!!!
Keep at it Del! You will be! <3

And I'll edit the crap out of your writing! :evil:
Thanks!! I love writing a lot, and being a reporter jus seems so funnnn

Loll I’ll make sure you’d have nothing to edit 😇
Good luck!

I'd love to be a writer, too, but I'm too busy atm.
Thanks!

Hah yeah, hopefully you get it too:):)

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 03:44
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 03:41
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 03:35
Colin McCoire wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 03:10
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 02:41 Like srslyyyy
It’s so fun I rly wanna be an official writer on-site!!!!
Keep at it Del! You will be! <3

And I'll edit the crap out of your writing! :evil:
Thanks!! I love writing a lot, and being a reporter jus seems so funnnn

Loll I’ll make sure you’d have nothing to edit 😇
Good luck!

I'd love to be a writer, too, but I'm too busy atm.
Thanks!

Hah yeah, hopefully you get it too:):)
No problemo. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 04:07
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 03:44
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 03:41
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 03:35
Colin McCoire wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 03:10

Keep at it Del! You will be! <3

And I'll edit the crap out of your writing! :evil:
Thanks!! I love writing a lot, and being a reporter jus seems so funnnn

Loll I’ll make sure you’d have nothing to edit 😇
Good luck!

I'd love to be a writer, too, but I'm too busy atm.
Thanks!

Hah yeah, hopefully you get it too:):)
No problemo. :)
: )

Anyways how r ya doing??

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Back 3952 / 18141