Back 3947 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 29 Jan 2024, 04:40
Alexander Mason wrote: 29 Jan 2024, 04:35 How are you?
Alright, how about you?

Renelle Dalton wrote: 29 Jan 2024, 04:38
Colin McCoire wrote: 29 Jan 2024, 04:36
Renelle Dalton wrote: 29 Jan 2024, 04:26 What’s all this about bribing? 👀
I don't know!

What have you heard!? :eyes:
Hm, something about Hogsmeade?

I’m not sure! Are you helping firsties sneak there, Colin?
I wish he helped me. *puts on an innocent face* No bribing whatsoever.
Im pretty good to!! Did a bit of reorganizing of my book shelf's :]

Trying to plan what I want to do for my birthday haha
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Night guys!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Alexander Mason wrote: 29 Jan 2024, 04:42
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 29 Jan 2024, 04:40
Alexander Mason wrote: 29 Jan 2024, 04:35 How are you?
Alright, how about you?

Renelle Dalton wrote: 29 Jan 2024, 04:38
Colin McCoire wrote: 29 Jan 2024, 04:36
Renelle Dalton wrote: 29 Jan 2024, 04:26 What’s all this about bribing? 👀
I don't know!

What have you heard!? :eyes:
Hm, something about Hogsmeade?

I’m not sure! Are you helping firsties sneak there, Colin?
I wish he helped me. *puts on an innocent face* No bribing whatsoever.
Im pretty good to!! Did a bit of reorganizing of my book shelf's :]

Trying to plan what I want to do for my birthday haha
Nice! Good luck.

Tracey Bailey wrote: 29 Jan 2024, 04:50
Night guys!
Good night, Tracey!
OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks! :]

Night Tracey!!
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 29 Jan 2024, 04:14
Mhm. You?
Nothing now, on a ski trip thooo

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Lol I can relate hehe. Its 11:15pm for me.

G R E A T N E S S begins when you S P R E A D your wings and F L Y
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 29 Jan 2024, 03:44 *tacklehugs Keith*
*hugs* HI COCOOOOO

HELPPPPP I"M SO HAPPY-

MY TEACHER ASKED IF I WAS OKAY-

LKFdpoainfpdoiafpodijfp aojdfpiaunPOJPUFN PIUW


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Good morning!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 28 Jan 2024, 21:44
Bailey Glade wrote: 28 Jan 2024, 21:42
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 28 Jan 2024, 21:41
Bailey Glade wrote: 28 Jan 2024, 21:41
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 28 Jan 2024, 21:40

Hi Bailey! <3
Hru?
Alright, how about you?
Stuck in bed with a virus/cold- so not the best I’ve been but I’m surviving
*hugs and offers soup*

I'm sorry! I hope you feel better soon. <3
thank you dearie <3

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
HAI BAIBAI


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
Back 3947 / 18141