29 Jan 2024, 04:10
Let's Chat!
[quote]You brided someone! My dad gave it to me IC!
Heyo Del!
Heyo Del!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
29 Jan 2024, 04:11
Let's Chat!
Hiii Tracey!! Hru?
Moods and More!
βYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkβ
29 Jan 2024, 04:11
Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm good, you?
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
29 Jan 2024, 04:12
Let's Chat!
Same!!!
Anything fun going on?
Anything fun going on?
Moods and More!
βYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkβ
29 Jan 2024, 04:13
Let's Chat!
[quote]Nah. Just listening to a new boy groups album
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
29 Jan 2024, 04:13
Let's Chat!
Ooh nice!!
Moods and More!
βYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkβ
29 Jan 2024, 04:14
Let's Chat!
[quote]Mhm. You?
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
29 Jan 2024, 04:14
Let's Chat!
Really? Aw, you could've showed me. *pouts* I have excellent penmanship.Colin McCoire wrote: 29 Jan 2024, 04:08WHOA! Brills! Last year I showed some first year friends how to make their own!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 29 Jan 2024, 04:05"Psh! I know people .... Okay, fine, I bribed someone ... What, you really thought I was a complete goody-goody?"Colin McCoire wrote: 29 Jan 2024, 04:00Nice! How did you get it IC?
29 Jan 2024, 04:25
Let's Chat!
Well! You bribed someone! I would have shown you!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
29 Jan 2024, 04:26
Let's Chat!
Whatβs all this about bribing?
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes