Back 3937 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

[quote]Aw, Tiger likes it

Heyo Kyle!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Heyyy


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]New pfp?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
hellooo

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 28 Jan 2024, 21:40 hellooo
Hi Bailey! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 28 Jan 2024, 21:40
Bailey Glade wrote: 28 Jan 2024, 21:40 hellooo
Hi Bailey! <3
Hru?

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 28 Jan 2024, 21:41
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 28 Jan 2024, 21:40
Bailey Glade wrote: 28 Jan 2024, 21:40 hellooo
Hi Bailey! <3
Hru?
Alright, how about you?
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 28 Jan 2024, 21:41
Bailey Glade wrote: 28 Jan 2024, 21:41
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 28 Jan 2024, 21:40
Bailey Glade wrote: 28 Jan 2024, 21:40 hellooo
Hi Bailey! <3
Hru?
Alright, how about you?
Stuck in bed with a virus/cold- so not the best I’ve been but I’m surviving

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 28 Jan 2024, 21:42
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 28 Jan 2024, 21:41
Bailey Glade wrote: 28 Jan 2024, 21:41
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 28 Jan 2024, 21:40
Bailey Glade wrote: 28 Jan 2024, 21:40 hellooo
Hi Bailey! <3
Hru?
Alright, how about you?
Stuck in bed with a virus/cold- so not the best I’ve been but I’m surviving
*hugs and offers soup*

I'm sorry! I hope you feel better soon. <3
Back 3937 / 18141