29 Jan 2024, 04:42
Let's Chat!
Im pretty good to!! Did a bit of reorganizing of my book shelf's :]Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 29 Jan 2024, 04:40Alright, how about you?
I wish he helped me. *puts on an innocent face* No bribing whatsoever.Renelle Dalton wrote: 29 Jan 2024, 04:38Hm, something about Hogsmeade?
I’m not sure! Are you helping firsties sneak there, Colin?
Trying to plan what I want to do for my birthday haha
29 Jan 2024, 04:54
Let's Chat!
Nice! Good luck.Alexander Mason wrote: 29 Jan 2024, 04:42Im pretty good to!! Did a bit of reorganizing of my book shelf's :]Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 29 Jan 2024, 04:40Alright, how about you?
I wish he helped me. *puts on an innocent face* No bribing whatsoever.Renelle Dalton wrote: 29 Jan 2024, 04:38Hm, something about Hogsmeade?
I’m not sure! Are you helping firsties sneak there, Colin?
Trying to plan what I want to do for my birthday haha
29 Jan 2024, 04:58
Let's Chat!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
29 Jan 2024, 06:16
Let's Chat!
Lol I can relate hehe. Its 11:15pm for me.
G R E A T N E S S begins when you S P R E A D your wings and F L Y
29 Jan 2024, 12:34
Let's Chat!
*hugs* HI COCOOOOO
HELPPPPP I"M SO HAPPY-
MY TEACHER ASKED IF I WAS OKAY-
LKFdpoainfpdoiafpodijfp aojdfpiaunPOJPUFN PIUW
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
29 Jan 2024, 16:50
Let's Chat!
thank you dearieKaitlyn Connor wrote: 28 Jan 2024, 21:44*hugs and offers soup*Bailey Glade wrote: 28 Jan 2024, 21:42Stuck in bed with a virus/cold- so not the best I’ve been but I’m surviving
I'm sorry! I hope you feel better soon.![]()
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
29 Jan 2024, 16:51
Let's Chat!
HAI BAIBAI
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |