Back 3935 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

hey everyone quick question, I was wondering how to make reducio not fill the whole page?
Reducio
Like
I
don't
want
reducio
to
be that
long
line?
OOC Let's Chat!
Maddie Gittings wrote: 28 Jan 2024, 20:01 hey everyone quick question, I was wondering how to make reducio not fill the whole page?
Reducio
Like
I
don't
want
reducio
to
be that
long
line?
Have you tried it in a table? In my templates, I’ve had two or three on a row and they don’t fill the page.
OOC Let's Chat!
Maddie Gittings wrote: 28 Jan 2024, 20:01 hey everyone quick question, I was wondering how to make reducio not fill the whole page?
Reducio
Like
I
don't
want
reducio
to
be that
long
line?
One way you can do that is by making a table (the second last icon on the top row). That way the reducio will be smaller.
Reducio

Code: Select all

[table]
[tr]
[td][reducio]enter text[/reducio][/td]
[td][reducio]enter text[/reducio][/td]
[/tr]
[/table]
Reducio
enter text
Reducio
enter text

☽ Ophelia Lynn Northwell | i have a whole universe in my mind | Aurélie Nathalie Duval ☾
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 28 Jan 2024, 19:53
Tracey Bailey wrote: 28 Jan 2024, 19:40
Same. Maybe if we have another thread I'll include the little kitty
Oooh, awesome. Kaitlyn would likely like your kitty.
Yay! Tiger doesn't bite ans he'll like you too!
-Tiger walks over to Kaitlyn-

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
THANK YOU
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 28 Jan 2024, 20:08
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 28 Jan 2024, 19:53
Tracey Bailey wrote: 28 Jan 2024, 19:40
Same. Maybe if we have another thread I'll include the little kitty
Oooh, awesome. Kaitlyn would likely like your kitty.
Yay! Tiger doesn't bite ans he'll like you too!
-Tiger walks over to Kaitlyn-
Aww, how cute!

*reaches to pet Tiger behind his ears*
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]-Tiger closes his eyes and let's Kaitlyn pet him-

Tiger likes you!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 28 Jan 2024, 20:19
-Tiger closes his eyes and let's Kaitlyn pet him-

Tiger likes you!
awww! How cute! *continues to pet Tiger*
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Wanna feed him?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey @Tracey Bailey do you want to start at new thread now? I've finished most of mine and really need a new active one. :grin:

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
Back 3935 / 18141