Back 3934 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 28 Jan 2024, 19:28
Guys it's only us in that thread
yes, yes, that's true. <3
And we're friendly. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Yep! Maybe I'll have Tiger join in one of the threads, wait, that won't work
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 28 Jan 2024, 19:32
Yep! Maybe I'll have Tiger join in one of the threads, wait, that won't work
I think that'd be adorable to have your cat randomly walk into Herbology.
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 28 Jan 2024, 19:34
The thing is, how?
I have no idea that actually makes sense for how Tiger could go from the Ravenclaw tower all the way to the grounds. Unless Tiger followed Tracey?
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Oh, maybe! But, why would Tiger Yoshi want to attend Tracey's classes?
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 28 Jan 2024, 19:37
Oh, maybe! But, why would Tiger Yoshi want to attend Tracey's classes?
That is very true. I don't know.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Same. Maybe if we have another thread I'll include the little kitty
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 28 Jan 2024, 19:40
Same. Maybe if we have another thread I'll include the little kitty
Oooh, awesome. Kaitlyn would likely like your kitty.
Back 3934 / 18141