27 Jan 2024, 02:19
Let's Chat!
27 Jan 2024, 02:20
Let's Chat!
Hai Kyle.
Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
27 Jan 2024, 02:20
Let's Chat!
27 Jan 2024, 02:21
Let's Chat!
Loll that’s crzyAnnette Hazelriggs wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 02:15Popular..Inara Yang wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 01:15 Is it just me, I googled my username and the first image that shows up is my Hogwarts io profile picture? its a bit creepy...
You're gonna be popular..
I APOLOGIZE, I CAN'T HELP MYSELF-
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
27 Jan 2024, 02:22
Let's Chat!
Not for me apparently Kyle Diaz is a character in Greys AnatomyDelainie Silverwing wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 02:21Loll that’s crzyAnnette Hazelriggs wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 02:15Popular..Inara Yang wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 01:15 Is it just me, I googled my username and the first image that shows up is my Hogwarts io profile picture? its a bit creepy...
You're gonna be popular..
I APOLOGIZE, I CAN'T HELP MYSELF-
27 Jan 2024, 02:23
Let's Chat!
Oop lolKyle Diaz wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 02:22Not for me apparently Kyle Diaz is a character in Greys AnatomyDelainie Silverwing wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 02:21Loll that’s crzyAnnette Hazelriggs wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 02:15Popular..Inara Yang wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 01:15 Is it just me, I googled my username and the first image that shows up is my Hogwarts io profile picture? its a bit creepy...
You're gonna be popular..
I APOLOGIZE, I CAN'T HELP MYSELF-
Not too surprised, but still kinda funny
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
27 Jan 2024, 02:24
Let's Chat!
Yeah lolDelainie Silverwing wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 02:23Oop lolKyle Diaz wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 02:22Not for me apparently Kyle Diaz is a character in Greys AnatomyDelainie Silverwing wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 02:21Loll that’s crzyAnnette Hazelriggs wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 02:15Popular..Inara Yang wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 01:15 Is it just me, I googled my username and the first image that shows up is my Hogwarts io profile picture? its a bit creepy...
You're gonna be popular..
I APOLOGIZE, I CAN'T HELP MYSELF-
Not too surprised, but still kinda funny
27 Jan 2024, 02:26
Let's Chat!
Luckily for me, I spelt Dels name in a questionable way lol, plus it’s not too common. And her last name ain’t even a thingKyle Diaz wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 02:24Yeah lolDelainie Silverwing wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 02:23Oop lolKyle Diaz wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 02:22Not for me apparently Kyle Diaz is a character in Greys AnatomyDelainie Silverwing wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 02:21Loll that’s crzyAnnette Hazelriggs wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 02:15
Popular..
You're gonna be popular..
I APOLOGIZE, I CAN'T HELP MYSELF-
Not too surprised, but still kinda funny
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
27 Jan 2024, 02:27
Let's Chat!
True true, you are quite creativeDelainie Silverwing wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 02:26Luckily for me, I spelt Dels name in a questionable way lol, plus it’s not too common. And her last name ain’t even a thingKyle Diaz wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 02:24Yeah lolDelainie Silverwing wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 02:23Oop lol
Not too surprised, but still kinda funny
27 Jan 2024, 02:28
Let's Chat!
Hah thxKyle Diaz wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 02:27True true, you are quite creativeDelainie Silverwing wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 02:26Luckily for me, I spelt Dels name in a questionable way lol, plus it’s not too common. And her last name ain’t even a thingKyle Diaz wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 02:24Yeah lol
Idk “Delaney” didn’t feel right
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”



