27 Jan 2024, 01:04
Let's Chat!
Of course.Maddie Gittings wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 01:03This was sooooo helpful thanks!EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 01:02I make banners in canva and upload them to imgbb.com. You can copy the bblink code and add it to your post.Maddie Gittings wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 00:58 I'm going to ask an extremely random question lol!
How do you guys import images like banners and how to make?
Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
27 Jan 2024, 01:15
Let's Chat!
Is it just me, I googled my username and the first image that shows up is my Hogwarts io profile picture? its a bit creepy...
27 Jan 2024, 01:41
Let's Chat!
I’m good! U??
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
27 Jan 2024, 01:41
Let's Chat!
that sounds very creepy.Inara Yang wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 01:15 Is it just me, I googled my username and the first image that shows up is my Hogwarts io profile picture? its a bit creepy...
27 Jan 2024, 01:52
Let's Chat!
LOL I DID NOT MEAN TO SUBMIT THAT ITS NOT LETTING ME DELETE IT AHHHHHHHH
27 Jan 2024, 02:15
Let's Chat!
Popular..Inara Yang wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 01:15 Is it just me, I googled my username and the first image that shows up is my Hogwarts io profile picture? its a bit creepy...
You're gonna be popular..


I APOLOGIZE, I CAN'T HELP MYSELF-
"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°