26 Jan 2024, 02:24
Let's Chat!
I've been good, just finished my work shift and fighting a headache hehe.
G R E A T N E S S begins when you S P R E A D your wings and F L Y
26 Jan 2024, 02:33
Let's Chat!
Oof, I hate getting headaches. I hope you're able to enjoy the night.
26 Jan 2024, 02:36
Let's Chat!
I had a headache later in the day, but it's mostly gone away, hope you're goes away soonMeluna Ravenwisp wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 02:24 I've been good, just finished my work shift and fighting a headache hehe.
26 Jan 2024, 03:01
Let's Chat!
Ate something so it's a little better. Just a long day overall hehe. Social gathering for work and all but should be fine. *drinks more caffeine XD*
G R E A T N E S S begins when you S P R E A D your wings and F L Y
26 Jan 2024, 03:19
Let's Chat!
Ah, I can see that- •_•Ava Winchect wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 02:17I mean me personally, I never liked Harry Potter too passionately before this site, and even now I wouldn’t call myself a large Harry Potter fan, more of a nerd because of all the time I’ve spent on site.Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 01:57 Very mind blowing, but I don't think it'll be fully impossible for me '_'
None of the people near me visibly has an interest on Harry Potter.
"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
26 Jan 2024, 03:31
Let's Chat!
Same lol One a day for the most part. I take a few days break though when my body tells me to take a break. But it doesn't help that I drink coffee and energy drink in the same day.
G R E A T N E S S begins when you S P R E A D your wings and F L Y
26 Jan 2024, 03:41
Let's Chat!
oof. I average at least 2 a day (if not more).Meluna Ravenwisp wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 03:31Same lol One a day for the most part. I take a few days break though when my body tells me to take a break. But it doesn't help that I drink coffee and energy drink in the same day.
26 Jan 2024, 03:43
Let's Chat!
O.O oh my. If I did that I think my heart would give out lol
G R E A T N E S S begins when you S P R E A D your wings and F L Y
26 Jan 2024, 03:46
Let's Chat!
lol. I get tired way too easily. I do take a break every now and then, and sometimes drink tea.