26 Jan 2024, 01:32
Let's Chat!
That'd be very weird. *nods*Willow Byrne wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 01:31 You know what would be so crazy- if some of us knew each other ooc and had no idea that the other was someone on h.io that we talk to! Because we don't know who anyone is in real life- so what if you've actually met them before?![]()
26 Jan 2024, 01:33
Let's Chat!
Yeah, I just thought of that lol.Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 01:32That'd be very weird. *nods*Willow Byrne wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 01:31 You know what would be so crazy- if some of us knew each other ooc and had no idea that the other was someone on h.io that we talk to! Because we don't know who anyone is in real life- so what if you've actually met them before?![]()
Goodnight loves!
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
26 Jan 2024, 01:34
Let's Chat!
That would be wild for sure!
G R E A T N E S S begins when you S P R E A D your wings and F L Y
26 Jan 2024, 01:34
Let's Chat!
Good night, Willow!Willow Byrne wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 01:33Yeah, I just thought of that lol.Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 01:32That'd be very weird. *nods*Willow Byrne wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 01:31 You know what would be so crazy- if some of us knew each other ooc and had no idea that the other was someone on h.io that we talk to! Because we don't know who anyone is in real life- so what if you've actually met them before?![]()
![]()
Goodnight loves!![]()
![]()
Hey Meluna! *waves*
26 Jan 2024, 01:57
Let's Chat!
Very mind blowing, but I don't think it'll be fully impossible for me '_'
None of the people near me visibly has an interest on Harry Potter.
None of the people near me visibly has an interest on Harry Potter.
"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
26 Jan 2024, 02:09
Let's Chat!
26 Jan 2024, 02:17
Let's Chat!
I mean me personally, I never liked Harry Potter too passionately before this site, and even now I wouldn’t call myself a large Harry Potter fan, more of a nerd because of all the time I’ve spent on site.Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 01:57 Very mind blowing, but I don't think it'll be fully impossible for me '_'
None of the people near me visibly has an interest on Harry Potter.
26 Jan 2024, 02:22
Let's Chat!
Hi Kaitlyn!
G R E A T N E S S begins when you S P R E A D your wings and F L Y