Back 3902 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Willow Byrne wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 01:31 You know what would be so crazy- if some of us knew each other ooc and had no idea that the other was someone on h.io that we talk to! Because we don't know who anyone is in real life- so what if you've actually met them before? :shock:
That'd be very weird. *nods*
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 01:32
Willow Byrne wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 01:31 You know what would be so crazy- if some of us knew each other ooc and had no idea that the other was someone on h.io that we talk to! Because we don't know who anyone is in real life- so what if you've actually met them before? :shock:
That'd be very weird. *nods*
Yeah, I just thought of that lol. :lol:
Goodnight loves! <3 :sleep:

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
OOC Let's Chat!
That would be wild for sure!

G R E A T N E S S begins when you S P R E A D your wings and F L Y
OOC Let's Chat!
Willow Byrne wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 01:33
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 01:32
Willow Byrne wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 01:31 You know what would be so crazy- if some of us knew each other ooc and had no idea that the other was someone on h.io that we talk to! Because we don't know who anyone is in real life- so what if you've actually met them before? :shock:
That'd be very weird. *nods*
Yeah, I just thought of that lol. :lol:
Goodnight loves! <3 :sleep:
Good night, Willow! <3
Meluna Ravenwisp wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 01:34 That would be wild for sure!
Hey Meluna! *waves*
OOC Let's Chat!
Very mind blowing, but I don't think it'll be fully impossible for me '_'

None of the people near me visibly has an interest on Harry Potter.

"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi ! Someone wanna to do the Bellegno Yule ball ?

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
*twirls around and giggles*
OOC Let's Chat!
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 01:57 Very mind blowing, but I don't think it'll be fully impossible for me '_'

None of the people near me visibly has an interest on Harry Potter.
I mean me personally, I never liked Harry Potter too passionately before this site, and even now I wouldn’t call myself a large Harry Potter fan, more of a nerd because of all the time I’ve spent on site.

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Kaitlyn!

G R E A T N E S S begins when you S P R E A D your wings and F L Y
OOC Let's Chat!
How have you been?
Back 3902 / 18141