Back 3901 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Rowan Bellegno wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 01:01 I see that my club is popular T-)
Yesss it’s amazing!!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Thank you <3
I can't wait for it to be Saturday/Sunday to be able to post the newspaper, and do a second session!

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Wait, since the deadline is Sunday at 11:59 pm, will it be your time zone or our time zone?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
yours, it's ok, just i publish monday, so i need to have it for this time.

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
I can't wait to read it! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
spawns into the chat

G R E A T N E S S begins when you S P R E A D your wings and F L Y
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Two out of three articles done, yay!

Heyo, Meluna! I finished your article, would you like me to owl it to you?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 01:30
Two out of three articles done, yay!

Heyo, Meluna! I finished your article, would you like me to owl it to you?
Ooo! Yes please!

G R E A T N E S S begins when you S P R E A D your wings and F L Y
OOC Let's Chat!
You know what would be so crazy- if some of us knew each other ooc and had no idea that the other was someone on h.io that we talk to! Because we don't know who anyone is in real life- so what if you've actually met them before? :shock:

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
Back 3901 / 18141