26 Jan 2024, 01:04
Let's Chat!
Yesss it’s amazing!!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
26 Jan 2024, 01:07
Let's Chat!
26 Jan 2024, 01:08
Let's Chat!
[quote]Wait, since the deadline is Sunday at 11:59 pm, will it be your time zone or our time zone?
26 Jan 2024, 01:22
Let's Chat!
26 Jan 2024, 01:29
Let's Chat!
spawns into the chat
G R E A T N E S S begins when you S P R E A D your wings and F L Y
26 Jan 2024, 01:30
Let's Chat!
[quote]Two out of three articles done, yay!
Heyo, Meluna! I finished your article, would you like me to owl it to you?
Heyo, Meluna! I finished your article, would you like me to owl it to you?
26 Jan 2024, 01:31
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 01:30Ooo! Yes please!Two out of three articles done, yay!
Heyo, Meluna! I finished your article, would you like me to owl it to you?
G R E A T N E S S begins when you S P R E A D your wings and F L Y
26 Jan 2024, 01:31
Let's Chat!
You know what would be so crazy- if some of us knew each other ooc and had no idea that the other was someone on h.io that we talk to! Because we don't know who anyone is in real life- so what if you've actually met them before?
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.