21 Jan 2024, 22:47
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 22:42Uhm..Eh...Someone who knows how to brew a Polyjuice Potion!Really? Then who else's name is Benjamin Mason?
21 Jan 2024, 22:48
Let's Chat!
[quote]Who? I don't think I know anyone who can
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
21 Jan 2024, 22:51
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 22:48Fiiine... It was meWho? I don't think I know anyone who can
21 Jan 2024, 23:21
Let's Chat!
What!?Kaito Asano wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 17:46-gags-Colin McCoire wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 15:02*wiggles*
Ari, you'll always be in my top ten!Ari Gwild wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 10:42 I just checked the address book for the first time in a long time...I remember when I used to be in the top 10 γ γ
Ari's really cool!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
21 Jan 2024, 23:22
Let's Chat!
Benjamin Mason wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 22:51Tracey Bailey wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 22:48Fiiine... It was meWho? I don't think I know anyone who can
Yay! I was right!
-happiy drinks milk tea-
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
21 Jan 2024, 23:22
Let's Chat!
We need to teach Ben reparo.
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
21 Jan 2024, 23:24
Let's Chat!
[quote]Yes we do. Cause if he ends up breaking something, he can put it back together and pretend that nothing has happened
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
21 Jan 2024, 23:55
Let's Chat!
22 Jan 2024, 00:01
Let's Chat!
[quote]Facts!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
22 Jan 2024, 00:13
Let's Chat!
I'll reparo Winchect's face.
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
