Back 3827 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 22:04 I'm so bored that I may have wanted somebody to become my foe

🐈
Do not attack me! I'm the most innocent ever! :whistling: :whistling:
OOC Let's Chat!
Benjamin Mason wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 22:13
Tracey Bailey wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 22:08
It's ok Ben! I don't mind waiting, but I wanna write a reply for the thread in the Abandoned Toilets!
I'll reply in a few! Since you're full of ideas right now!
Ok! I prob won't write a reply right away tho, since I'm not on my computer.
Also, Ben don't double post!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Benjamin Mason wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 22:17
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 22:04 I'm so bored that I may have wanted somebody to become my foe

🐈
Do not attack me! I'm the most innocent ever! :whistling: :whistling:
......

Kekekekekehehehe :evil:

"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 22:19
Benjamin Mason wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 22:13
Tracey Bailey wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 22:08
It's ok Ben! I don't mind waiting, but I wanna write a reply for the thread in the Abandoned Toilets!
I'll reply in a few! Since you're full of ideas right now!
Ok! I prob won't write a reply right away tho, since I'm not on my computer.
Also, Ben don't double post!
Thats fine dw!
My computer is beeeeing annoying :(
OOC Let's Chat!
Benjamin Mason wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 22:21
Tracey Bailey wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 22:19
Benjamin Mason wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 22:13
Tracey Bailey wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 22:08
It's ok Ben! I don't mind waiting, but I wanna write a reply for the thread in the Abandoned Toilets!
I'll reply in a few! Since you're full of ideas right now!
Ok! I prob won't write a reply right away tho, since I'm not on my computer.
Also, Ben don't double post!
Thats fine dw!
My computer is beeeeing annoying :(
I hate it whenever my computer is being glitchy. It won't let me do anything!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Eh. To be honest, I won't become one if that person isn't the one who tease me first.

"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 22:25
Benjamin Mason wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 22:21
Tracey Bailey wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 22:19
Benjamin Mason wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 22:13
Tracey Bailey wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 22:08

I'll reply in a few! Since you're full of ideas right now!
Ok! I prob won't write a reply right away tho, since I'm not on my computer.
Also, Ben don't double post!
Thats fine dw!
My computer is beeeeing annoying :(
I hate it whenever my computer is being glitchy. It won't let me do anything!
Yeh its horrible!
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 22:27 Eh. To be honest, I won't become one if that person isn't the one who tease me first.
Ehm.. Idk how to tease, I do know how to break pots thoe!
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Ben broke two pots in greenhouse one

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 22:35
Ben broke two pots in greenhouse one
I eh..uhm..That wasn't me! :whistling:
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Really? Then who else's name is Benjamin Mason?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 3827 / 18141