Back 3809 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Ooh whats your favorite song?

Topaz ~It took you two weeks To go off and date her ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor!~ Shop!
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 02:17
Topaz November wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 02:07 hii!
Hi Topaz!
Hii!

Topaz ~It took you two weeks To go off and date her ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor!~ Shop!
OOC Let's Chat!
*sits in a tree*


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Topaz November wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 02:18 Ooh whats your favorite song?
Mine would probably be anything by the Lumineers- I LOVE them! I'm also currently obsessed with 'The Cave' by Mumford and Sons. <3

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
OOC Let's Chat!
Oooh Nice i'll listen to it see if i like! and also now i have 300 posts yayy!

Topaz ~It took you two weeks To go off and date her ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor!~ Shop!
OOC Let's Chat!
That's awesome! I'm probably going to go to bed now, goodnight everyone! <3 :sleep:

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
OOC Let's Chat!
Good night Willow!
OOC Let's Chat!
tyy goodnight!! hope u good dreams!

Topaz ~It took you two weeks To go off and date her ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor!~ Shop!
OOC Let's Chat!
Marcie Reaves wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 01:54 ohhh that makes sense! do u need help finding them? :biggrin:
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 02:02
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 01:47
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 01:36 Aww. *offers Annette a hug* I'm sorry. :(
Ehhhh-..It's-..alright..I'm fine-.. :blush:
Marcie Reaves wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 01:36 The mini zoo? :lookup:
I have 2 giraffes and an elephant that I stol-...I mean caugh-..bought!!!......and reducio them into pocket sizes.

..But they just ran away to somewhere else..
May I help you find them?
Ahh that wasn't needed at all!-..Thank you for the offer, friends- But I think it's just a hassle for you guys...since I was the one who's fully responsible by it so-...I can do it by myself anywah! Don't worry!~ :crylaugh:

Waddles away

"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
Back 3809 / 18141