21 Jan 2024, 02:18
Let's Chat!
21 Jan 2024, 02:20
Let's Chat!
*sits in a tree*
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
21 Jan 2024, 02:20
Let's Chat!
Mine would probably be anything by the Lumineers- I LOVE them! I'm also currently obsessed with 'The Cave' by Mumford and Sons.
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
21 Jan 2024, 02:25
Let's Chat!
21 Jan 2024, 02:27
Let's Chat!
That's awesome! I'm probably going to go to bed now, goodnight everyone!
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
21 Jan 2024, 02:28
Let's Chat!
21 Jan 2024, 02:35
Let's Chat!
Ahh that wasn't needed at all!-..Thank you for the offer, friends- But I think it's just a hassle for you guys...since I was the one who's fully responsible by it so-...I can do it by myself anywah! Don't worry!~Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 02:02May I help you find them?Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 01:47Ehhhh-..It's-..alright..I'm fine-..
I have 2 giraffes and an elephant that I stol-...I mean caugh-..bought!!!......and reducio them into pocket sizes.
..But they just ran away to somewhere else..
Waddles away
"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°