Back 3807 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Ummm… *is confused*
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin is howling again.

Poor Clair.

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
You scare away my mini zoos!!!!11!1!1

"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
OOC Let's Chat!
Aww. *offers Annette a hug* I'm sorry. :(
OOC Let's Chat!
The mini zoo? :lookup:

>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<<
--[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]--
Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 01:36 Aww. *offers Annette a hug* I'm sorry. :(
Ehhhh-..It's-..alright..I'm fine-.. :blush:
Marcie Reaves wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 01:36 The mini zoo? :lookup:
I have 2 giraffes and an elephant that I stol-...I mean caugh-..bought!!!......and reducio them into pocket sizes.

..But they just ran away to somewhere else..

"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
OOC Let's Chat!
ohhh that makes sense! do u need help finding them? :biggrin:

>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<<
--[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]--
Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8
OOC Let's Chat!
-chirp-

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
OOC Let's Chat!
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 01:47
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 01:36 Aww. *offers Annette a hug* I'm sorry. :(
Ehhhh-..It's-..alright..I'm fine-.. :blush:
Marcie Reaves wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 01:36 The mini zoo? :lookup:
I have 2 giraffes and an elephant that I stol-...I mean caugh-..bought!!!......and reducio them into pocket sizes.

..But they just ran away to somewhere else..
May I help you find them?
OOC Let's Chat!
hii!

Topaz ~It took you two weeks To go off and date her ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor!~ Shop!
Back 3807 / 18141