Back 3720 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Renelle Dalton wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 01:24 How about….

The Great and Mighty Jeff!
I can do that if you want! free! If you have any specific ideas u can owl me them, great inspo!

>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<<
--[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]--
Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8
OOC Let's Chat!
Marcie Reaves wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 01:29
Renelle Dalton wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 01:24 How about….

The Great and Mighty Jeff!
I can do that if you want! free! If you have any specific ideas u can owl me them, great inspo!
Nice nice, just go with whatever you want! Jeff loves banners made in his honour!

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]What should the background color be for Jeff's banner?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 01:23 It is so fun
Yesss
Making banners is the best!!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 01:22
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 01:18 I'm sure your banners are great, Tracey. I look forward to mine. :) It'll likely be better than anything I could make.

*pokes Renelle* I was actually hoping to get Ravenclaw.
I'll get working on your banner ASAP!
Take your time. :)
Marcie Reaves wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 01:22
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 01:21 That is true. Katie here is one of the nice ones (and shy for that matter).
Marcie's shy too, do you have any plans for Kaitlyn? any IC ideas for her future?
I want her to grow out of her shyness and insecurity. Being a muggleborn, she is insecure being at Hogwarts, thinking she doesn't belong there. So, short term, confidence and proving that she can do magic. Longer-term, I'd like for her to do well with dueling, and maybe show leadership potential. After graduating, I can see her being a healer.
OOC Let's Chat!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 01:24 How about….

The Great and Mighty Jeff!
Can I make him one? It's okay if you don't want him to have alot tho....:wink3:

March
☚ 𝔹𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕕𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕪 ☛
Iris
OOC Let's Chat!
March Calister wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 01:36
Renelle Dalton wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 01:24 How about….

The Great and Mighty Jeff!
Can I make him one? It's okay if you don't want him to have alot tho....:wink3:
Sure!

Jeff has never been one to turn down banners depicting his greatness!

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Goodnight everyone! :sleep: <3

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
OOC Let's Chat!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 01:39
March Calister wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 01:36
Renelle Dalton wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 01:24 How about….

The Great and Mighty Jeff!
Can I make him one? It's okay if you don't want him to have alot tho....:wink3:
Sure!

Jeff has never been one to turn down banners depicting his greatness!
Thank you!

March
☚ 𝔹𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕕𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕪 ☛
Iris
OOC Let's Chat!
I kinda wanna make myself another banner w/ my new fc

Night Willow!!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Back 3720 / 18141