17 Jan 2024, 01:29
Let's Chat!
I can do that if you want! free! If you have any specific ideas u can owl me them, great inspo!
>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<< --[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]-- Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8 |
17 Jan 2024, 01:30
Let's Chat!
Nice nice, just go with whatever you want! Jeff loves banners made in his honour!Marcie Reaves wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 01:29I can do that if you want! free! If you have any specific ideas u can owl me them, great inspo!
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
17 Jan 2024, 01:32
Let's Chat!
Yesss
Making banners is the best!!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
17 Jan 2024, 01:33
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 01:22Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 01:18 I'm sure your banners are great, Tracey. I look forward to mine.It'll likely be better than anything I could make.
*pokes Renelle* I was actually hoping to get Ravenclaw.Take your time.I'll get working on your banner ASAP!
I want her to grow out of her shyness and insecurity. Being a muggleborn, she is insecure being at Hogwarts, thinking she doesn't belong there. So, short term, confidence and proving that she can do magic. Longer-term, I'd like for her to do well with dueling, and maybe show leadership potential. After graduating, I can see her being a healer.Marcie Reaves wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 01:22Marcie's shy too, do you have any plans for Kaitlyn? any IC ideas for her future?Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 01:21 That is true. Katie here is one of the nice ones (and shy for that matter).
17 Jan 2024, 01:36
Let's Chat!
Can I make him one? It's okay if you don't want him to have alot tho....
17 Jan 2024, 01:39
Let's Chat!
Sure!March Calister wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 01:36Can I make him one? It's okay if you don't want him to have alot tho....![]()
Jeff has never been one to turn down banners depicting his greatness!
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
17 Jan 2024, 01:40
Let's Chat!
Goodnight everyone!
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
17 Jan 2024, 01:40
Let's Chat!
Thank you!Renelle Dalton wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 01:39Sure!March Calister wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 01:36Can I make him one? It's okay if you don't want him to have alot tho....![]()
Jeff has never been one to turn down banners depicting his greatness!
17 Jan 2024, 01:40
Let's Chat!
I kinda wanna make myself another banner w/ my new fc
Night Willow!!!
Night Willow!!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”