17 Jan 2024, 01:22
Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 01:18 I'm sure your banners are great, Tracey. I look forward to mine.It'll likely be better than anything I could make.
*pokes Renelle* I was actually hoping to get Ravenclaw.
I'll get working on your banner ASAP!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
17 Jan 2024, 01:22
Let's Chat!
Marcie's shy too, do you have any plans for Kaitlyn? any IC ideas for her future?Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 01:21 That is true. Katie here is one of the nice ones (and shy for that matter).
>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<< --[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]-- Stamina 7 β Evasion 6 β wisdom 5 β Accuracy 6 βStrength 3 βArcane Power 8 |
17 Jan 2024, 01:23
Let's Chat!
I loveeee making banners lol
Moods and More!
βYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkβ
17 Jan 2024, 01:23
Let's Chat!
I agree, but I really need some inspo!
>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<< --[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]-- Stamina 7 β Evasion 6 β wisdom 5 β Accuracy 6 βStrength 3 βArcane Power 8 |
17 Jan 2024, 01:24
Let's Chat!
How aboutβ¦.
The Great and Mighty Jeff!
The Great and Mighty Jeff!
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
17 Jan 2024, 01:25
Let's Chat!
[quote]I can try and make a free banner for Jeff! I'll include milk tea! Oh, speaking of milk tea -gives Jeff 20 bottles of milk tea- these might be your last bottles of milk tea
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
17 Jan 2024, 01:27
Let's Chat!
[quote]Renelle, where can I find a pic of Jeff? I need it for the banner
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
17 Jan 2024, 01:29
Let's Chat!
My profile!
And the posters everywhere around the castle, heβs very popular!
And the posters everywhere around the castle, heβs very popular!
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes