Back 3712 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Benjamin Mason wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 19:15
Tracey Bailey wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 19:06
Benjamin Mason wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 19:04
Tracey Bailey wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 18:56
Benjamin Mason wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 18:22



I'm kinda glad, because Benji ain't interested xD And I hate making my character destroy ppl's hearts, but sometimes its needed ofc
Good to know. Hopefully Ben would find someone and wouldn't break their heart. Breaking peoples hearts aren't good. I've had mine broken once in middle school
I hope so too! :D I'm excited for the future of everyone around me tbh its rather exciting. That sucks, i've not been a relationship for 3 years now.

Also hi everyone else :chocogrenouille:
Before I started dating my bf, I gave up on love throughout high school, College, and University, but when I started working at my job, I met my bf and we became friends and I let myself fall in love again and now I'm engaged to him!
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 19:18
Benjamin Mason wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 19:15
Tracey Bailey wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 19:06
Benjamin Mason wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 19:04
Tracey Bailey wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 18:56



I hope so too! :D I'm excited for the future of everyone around me tbh its rather exciting. That sucks, i've not been a relationship for 3 years now.

Also hi everyone else :chocogrenouille:
Before I started dating my bf, I gave up on love throughout high school, College, and University, but when I started working at my job, I met my bf and we became friends and I let myself fall in love again and now I'm engaged to him!
Damn that's such a lovely story, I guess you really know when you've found the one! I'm so happy for you! :chocogrenouille: :chocogrenouille:
OOC Let's Chat!
Benjamin Mason wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 19:46
Tracey Bailey wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 19:18
Benjamin Mason wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 19:15
Tracey Bailey wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 19:06
Benjamin Mason wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 19:04



Damn that's such a lovely story, I guess you really know when you've found the one! I'm so happy for you! :chocogrenouille: :chocogrenouille:
Thanks Ben (:
OOC Let's Chat!
Kim Sato wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 19:11 Ugh I want to post but I have headache from that time of month and I can't focus... I took a pill too but it hasn't kicked in yet. Nooooo...
I totally understand... my cramps today were horrible :( Hope you feel better soon!

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 19:14
Aliana Duke wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 18:53 Ayyy I just wrote my first post in like almost a month and it’s over 200 words without needing to find words to expand it!!! I usually use grammarly or smth to help me with making sure h
I have enough words but i did it!!!
Strong work Ravenclaw!!
COLINNNNN
-tackles-

If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello people

Mackenzie Maye is my inpc
OOC Let's Chat!
How’s everyone doing here?

Mackenzie Maye is my inpc
OOC Let's Chat!
I am doing great, you? :grin:

March
☚ 𝔹𝕖π•₯π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝕕𝕒π•ͺ𝕀 𝕒𝕣𝕖 π• π•Ÿ π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕒π•ͺ β˜›
Iris
Back 3712 / 18141