Back 3710 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Tracey Bailey wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 18:18
Cool! I've gotten Tracey a crush now I'm gonna be writing a storyline about it. She won't know that she has a crush, so I think it'll be very interesting
WAIT a....a crush :O
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 18:14 I'm also very excited for who he'll be talking to soon @Alexander Mason
hah yesss!! XD
OOC Let's Chat!
Ali just started getting closer with esme and I think they will make it official soon but idk bc I’m really really behind on replies I’ve only been on the site ooc I need to catch up but I physically and mentally cannot fine the motivation to

If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.
OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah my reply times have been slower as well, but I think it's a good thing that I've been focusing more on my real life :)

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
OOC Let's Chat!
Aliana Duke wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 18:29 Ali just started getting closer with esme and I think they will make it official soon but idk bc I’m really really behind on replies I’ve only been on the site ooc I need to catch up but I physically and mentally cannot fine the motivation to
I'm to tired for anything today as well! But thats fine, i'll be more active tomorrow! And that sounds super interesting haven't even thought about Benjamin's sexuality yet tbh.
OOC Let's Chat!
Alexander Mason wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 18:27
Keith Moore wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 18:14 I'm also very excited for who he'll be talking to soon @Alexander Mason
hah yesss!! XD
That's the only thing that i have for sure in keith's future, which we need to plan a little more some time


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 18:36
Alexander Mason wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 18:27
Keith Moore wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 18:14 I'm also very excited for who he'll be talking to soon @Alexander Mason
hah yesss!! XD
That's the only thing that i have for sure in keith's future, which we need to plan a little more some time
Yeah, we do. Haha. I also did forget if I owed you a reply or starter? As ive been really busy irl :lol:
OOC Let's Chat!
Alexander Mason wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 18:40
Keith Moore wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 18:36
Alexander Mason wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 18:27
Keith Moore wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 18:14 I'm also very excited for who he'll be talking to soon @Alexander Mason
hah yesss!! XD
That's the only thing that i have for sure in keith's future, which we need to plan a little more some time
Yeah, we do. Haha. I also did forget if I owed you a reply or starter? As ive been really busy irl :lol:
reply in the dorm, and dont worry, take your time- irl stuff comes first always


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 18:48
Alexander Mason wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 18:40
Keith Moore wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 18:36
Alexander Mason wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 18:27
Keith Moore wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 18:14 I'm also very excited for who he'll be talking to soon @Alexander Mason
hah yesss!! XD
That's the only thing that i have for sure in keith's future, which we need to plan a little more some time
Yeah, we do. Haha. I also did forget if I owed you a reply or starter? As ive been really busy irl :lol:
reply in the dorm, and dont worry, take your time- irl stuff comes first always
ohhh right now I remember XD Im waiting for my question to be answered that I put into gryff q&a lol So soon as that gets answered. :sweatingbullets:
OOC Let's Chat!
Ayyy I just wrote my first post in like almost a month and it’s over 200 words without needing to find words to expand it!!! I usually use grammarly or smth to help me with making sure h
I have enough words but i did it!!!

If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.
Back 3710 / 18141