Back 3704 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

eepy


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Atlas Anderson wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:59
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:58
Atlas Anderson wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:54
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:49
Atlas Anderson wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:47

No marriage then, I won't sob
How about we make a deal?
Lets get rid of Renelle and maybe Clark cuz he was the one who actually started it, after that we can live our lives peacefully as a bully nd victim, what do you say
Deal declined, Renelle is a firstie prefect like me, we shall both drown in stress of dealing with troublemakers at a young age😌

Clark is entertaining, imagine not having him on Hogwarts hehe


Also NO MARRIAGE. Mr/Mrs Anderson won't bully me
Either kill them both off or I will marry you T-)
(Best blackmail ever)
I value my friends, I'll opt for 2 and I shall run away afterwards hehe

Gtg, bye friends (:
I was planning to do the same thing Henry VIII did but if you plan on running away, then Im okay with that too

Bye (Tho I am not a friend 😢)

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey wat is up
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Gonna get ready for work, brb

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Kylie Johnson wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 15:16 Hey wat is up
Heya
There is not much, just the usual chaos, You will get used to it
What about you

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
the music my biology teacehr plays makes me so sleepy cause its the type of music i listen to to go to sleep, and its quiet so that makes my brain go "oh it's bedtime"

thats called classical conditioning


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Oh. When I went to school my teachers never played music

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 11:40
Aliana Duke wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 10:46 Good morning professor!! How are you today?
I am good! How are you?
Benjamin Mason wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 10:47 Good morning Aliana, and Professor Perceval
Good evening from the future haha!! How are you doing Mister Mason?
Willow Byrne wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 11:29 Good morning loves! <3
Hello Ms. Byrne! How is everything going?
Pretty well, thank you! In school at the moment. :)

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Imma be heading to work soon, bye guys!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Have fun Trace! <3

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
Back 3704 / 18141