Back 3667 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Benjamin Mason wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 21:58
Tracey Bailey wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 21:57
Yay!

Hehe, I'm in the open rp in the Herbology thread. Ben got Elisa mad
Its still the pots fault that it broke, not mine!
No, no, Ben, It's your fault for carrying two pots at once!
OOC Let's Chat!
Benjamin Mason wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 21:56
Benjamin Mason wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 21:55
Benjamin Mason wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 21:52
Tracey Bailey wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 21:51
Marcie Reaves wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 21:48 how r ya? ;)
I'm ok, you?
Hi u two :D
Tracey Bailey wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 21:53
Hola Ben! Can I call you ben?
Of coruse! :D Benja, or Ben is nice
Hiya

nice! r ya working on any rp's? I'd like to read some itresting ones, do you have any ideas? :wise:
I'm making chaos in Herbology rn xD
Ya, I saw that, ;) , it was... intesting

>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<<
--[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]--
Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 22:00
Benjamin Mason wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 21:58
Tracey Bailey wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 21:57
Yay!

Hehe, I'm in the open rp in the Herbology thread. Ben got Elisa mad
Its still the pots fault that it broke, not mine!
No, no, Ben, It's your fault for carrying two pots at once!
I imagined that I was Hulk for a few sec, but then I figured out that I wasn't.
OOC Let's Chat!
:cheers:

>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<<
--[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]--
Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8
OOC Let's Chat!
Benjamin Mason wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 22:02
Tracey Bailey wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 22:00
Benjamin Mason wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 21:58
Tracey Bailey wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 21:57
Yay!

Hehe, I'm in the open rp in the Herbology thread. Ben got Elisa mad
Its still the pots fault that it broke, not mine!
No, no, Ben, It's your fault for carrying two pots at once!
I imagined that I was Hulk for a few sec, but then I figured out that I wasn't.
Ya, I saw that, ;) , it was... intesting
I need more male friends to protect me
OOC Let's Chat!
Benjamin Mason wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 22:02
Tracey Bailey wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 22:00
Benjamin Mason wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 21:58
Tracey Bailey wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 21:57
Yay!

Hehe, I'm in the open rp in the Herbology thread. Ben got Elisa mad
Its still the pots fault that it broke, not mine!
No, no, Ben, It's your fault for carrying two pots at once!
I imagined that I was Hulk for a few sec, but then I figured out that I wasn't.
Ah ok. But next time, don't carry two pots at once
OOC Let's Chat!
I'd like to start a public RP, but I have 0 ideas!

>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<<
--[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]--
Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 22:04
Benjamin Mason wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 22:02
Tracey Bailey wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 22:00
Benjamin Mason wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 21:58
Tracey Bailey wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 21:57

Its still the pots fault that it broke, not mine!
No, no, Ben, It's your fault for carrying two pots at once!
I imagined that I was Hulk for a few sec, but then I figured out that I wasn't.
Ah ok. But next time, don't carry two pots at once
I- can't promise I won't try, but I might not.
OOC Let's Chat!
is it free... :doubt:

>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<<
--[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]--
Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8
OOC Let's Chat!
Marcie Reaves wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 22:07 is it free... :doubt:
Yeh, its free! xD
Back 3667 / 18141