14 Jan 2024, 21:48
Let's Chat!
how r ya?
>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<< --[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]-- Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8 |
14 Jan 2024, 21:50
Let's Chat!
Oki, can't wait!Kim Sato wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 17:12 My next post I do is yours Ben!
Gotta rest though for awhile but your post will be done today!
I- ehm...I- didn't do anything I swear Professor!Sarai Toussaint wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 19:12Tsk tsk. I’ve got my eyes on you, Mr. Mason.
He is incredibly sus, indeed. I shall add him to my list of suspects.Elisa Shakestra wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 17:05 Trust me Astrology is no good, Burn down Herbology?
Professor Toussaint! It was this one who broke your pots, he had no remorse for those plants.Please help keep an eye on him for me.
Me sus? Nah never!
Last edited by Benjamin Mason on 14 Jan 2024, 21:52, edited 2 times in total.
14 Jan 2024, 21:54
Let's Chat!
Benjamin Mason wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 21:52Hiya
nice! r ya working on any rp's? I'd like to read some itresting ones, do you have any ideas?
>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<< --[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]-- Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8 |
14 Jan 2024, 21:55
Let's Chat!
Benjamin Mason wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 21:52Tracey Bailey wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 21:53Of coruse!Hola Ben! Can I call you ben?Benja, or Ben is nice
14 Jan 2024, 21:56
Let's Chat!
I'm making chaos in Herbology rn xDBenjamin Mason wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 21:55HiyaBenjamin Mason wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 21:52Tracey Bailey wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 21:53Of coruse!Hola Ben! Can I call you ben?Benja, or Ben is nice
nice! r ya working on any rp's? I'd like to read some itresting ones, do you have any ideas?![]()
14 Jan 2024, 21:57
Let's Chat!
[quote]Yay!
Hehe, I'm in the open rp in the Herbology thread. Ben got Elisa mad
Hehe, I'm in the open rp in the Herbology thread. Ben got Elisa mad
14 Jan 2024, 21:58
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 21:57Its still the pots fault that it broke, not mine!Yay!
Hehe, I'm in the open rp in the Herbology thread. Ben got Elisa mad